AP/AR Accounting Associate
About Vensure Employer Services
As a leader in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry, Vensure Employer Services provides innovative solutions for our modern clients. At Vensure Employer Services, our highly trained staff and proven technology enables us to provide risk management, payroll, employee benefits and human resources administrative services efficiently and at a lower cost to our clients. Vensure assists with the responsibilities of managing your workers’ compensation, payroll, tax preparation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), insurance, unemployment claims, payroll taxes and all other employee-related issues, freeing up your time to manage your business. To learn more, visit http://Vensure.com
We are seeking an AP/AR Accounting Associate to join our team in Chandler, AZ. If you are motivated, with great time management skills and are experienced in handling day-to-day AP/AR functions under minimal supervision then this may be the position for you. We are committed to providing quality service to our clients and are dedicated to our loyal staff. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Primary Job Duties
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• When necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct customer ledger/vendor ledger and general ledger
• Communicates with clients, client suppliers, vendors and interdepartmental
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Knowledge of computerized accounting software, preferably MAS 500
• Highly proficient with Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously
• Associates degree or up two years’ experience in an accounting or bookkeeping environment with knowledge in accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports (preferred)
• PEO or Multi-State, Multi-Employer experience a plus
What’s In It For You
- Fulfilling Career
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Wellness & other Supplemental products)
- Competitive Salary with Growth Opportunities
- Generous PTO and 401k
- Comfortable, Family-Oriented Culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental products available
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Vensure Employer Services provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vensure Employer Services has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.