About Vensure Employer Services
As a leader in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry, Vensure Employer Services provides innovative solutions for our modern clients. At Vensure Employer Services, our highly trained staff and proven technology enables us to provide risk management, payroll, employee benefits and human resources administrative services efficiently and at a lower cost to our clients. Vensure assists with the responsibilities of managing your workers’ compensation, payroll, tax preparation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), insurance, unemployment claims, payroll taxes and all other employee-related issues, freeing up your time to manage your business. To learn more, visit http://Vensure.com
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Staff Accountant. As Staff Accountant, your primary duty is to reconcile various bank accounts in the full cycle accounting process within the accounting department of a growing Professional Employer Organization. Candidates must possess strong communication and problem-solving skills, be quick learners, and extremely detail oriented. Candidates must have a well-rounded knowledge of sub ledgers and general ledgers, as well as heavy bank reconciliation experience. We are committed to providing quality service to our clients and are dedicated to our loyal staff. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Primary Job Duties
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts.
- Research discrepancies in cash receipts, cash disbursements and general ledger as necessary.
- Make entries in general ledger or sub ledgers to resolve any discrepancies.
- Correspond with banks and other office locations for issue resolution and responds to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Communicates with clients, client suppliers, vendors and interdepartmental.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills highly recommended.
- Experience navigating a variety of accounting software programs.
- Sound judgement in resolving inaccuracies.
- This position requires exceptional time management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player.
- A high standard of integrity and sound business ethics.
- BA in Accounting or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in accounting at both transactional and analysis level, with at least 1 years’ experience in general ledger transactions.
- PEO or Multi-State, Multi-Employer experience a plus
What’s In It For You
- Fulfilling Career
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Wellness & other Supplemental products)
- Competitive Salary with Growth Opportunities
- Generous PTO and 401k
- Comfortable, Family-Oriented Culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental products available
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Vensure Employer Services provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vensure Employer Services has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.