Courier/Receptionist - Part-Time (Honolulu, HI)
- Department: Payroll
- Job Status: Regular, Part-Time
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Supervisory Responsibilities: No
About Vensure Employer Services
As a leader in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry, Vensure Employer Services provides innovative solutions for our modern clients. At Vensure Employer Services, our highly trained staff and proven technology enables us to provide risk management, payroll, employee benefits and human resources administrative services efficiently and at a lower cost to our clients. Vensure assists with the responsibilities of managing your workers’ compensation, payroll, tax preparation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), insurance, unemployment claims, payroll taxes and all other employee-related issues, freeing up your time to manage your business. To learn more, visit http://Vensure.com
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this Position” on this screen, follow the instructions to upload a resume, and complete the submission process to indicate your interest in this position.
We are seeking a part-time Courier/Receptionist to join our team in our Honolulu, HI office. This job encompasses two roles, Receptionist and Courier. Your primary responsibility is to make a positive lasting impression on our clients and visitors. You are the first person callers and visitors will talk to, and how you interact with them will say a lot about the company. Assisting callers with speaking to the right person, getting the information they are looking for, and being made to feel as though they are our most important client are the most crucial aspects of this position. You will also provide delivery of payrolls to area companies. We are committed to providing quality service to our clients and are dedicated to our loyal staff. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits.
Primary Job Duties
- Answer phones.
- Receive new hire documents and process client information.
- Assist Payroll Manager with data entry•Deliver weekly payroll to clients.
- Open and organize mail•Respond to client inquiries on payroll issues.
- Special project assistance as needed•Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Microsoft Office proficienty
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- PEO or Multi-site, Multi-state experience a plus
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation and Clean Driving Record
- Familiarity with Oahu roads/routes
What’s In It For You?
- Fulfilling Career
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Wellness & other Supplemental products)
- Competitive Salary with Growth Opportunities
- Generous PTO and 401k
- Comfortable, Family-Oriented Culture
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Vensure Employer Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vensure Employer Services has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.